Tuesday, April 27, 2010

this tornado loves you, redux.

I posted my final weddingbee blog last night! The end of an era, I think. Check it out here if you are so inclined. This blog will still be updated with wedding goodness whenever the idea strikes. I also have about a hundred vendor reviews and tutorials half written and almost ready to post.

I have been pouring my time into my personal blog project: No, Not Literally.

And now, without further ado, my final wedding recap:


B and I left our wedding exhausted but ecstatic. When our cab pulled up to the hotel, I breathed a sigh of relief. Even the huge line outside the hotel's rooftop club didn't get me down. We hopped out of the cab, handed our bags (minus the cake, which we weren't handing to anyone!) over to the doorman, thanked everyone who stopped to congratulate us, and grabbed an elevator up to our suite.

Finally, situated in our room, we ate dessert. And appetizers. In our wedding clothes. Then we jumped on the bed. In our wedding clothes. For a while... like, fifteen minutes of blissed-out, post-wedding bed jumping.



We also got cheesy and posed for each other.


By the time I finally peeled off my wedding dress (and spanx: ladies, they really are comfortable for 12 hour stretches!) it was past our bedtime. Luckily, we didn't leave for our honeymoon until midnight the next night. B and I spent a good amount of time lying in bed and just talking about being married, and then it was
lights out time. You know, the good kind of lights out time.

And there you have it. Our wedding story, from top to bottom, the good and the bad. I've laid it all out on the table and had a great time sharing with everyone. Thank you for following along and sharing with me too!

4 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your amazing wedding with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that you jumped on the bed and posed for each other! So fun! I have been MIA what with my own wedding celebration and trying to get back in the swing of things this past month. I can't believe you are kinda gone now :( I'll have to go back and catch up on stuff and check ya out on your other blog. Take care lady and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jumping on the bed sounds like great fun. It so great that your wedding night was a fun time for the both of you to just revel in being married.

    ReplyDelete